handle to metal gate hit my penis as i was trying to close it, it hurts a bit, should i worry about it?

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Here are some...: The scenario of incidentally hurting your penis should pose no clinical significance with no need for active care or concern as long as getting better in discomfort with no persistent swelling and having no change in voiding and erection. Of course, seek evaluation & counseling if persistently in doubt & concern. How to do these correctly? Go to http://formefirst.com/onDealSickness.html. Best wish
Answered on Jul 27, 2017