Pickens, SC

i have rashes/ hives on my forearms and shins at my sock line. warm to touch and really red. once got so bad on arms it created large 1in boils?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Allergist: I recommend that you be evaluated and treated by an allergist. You appear to be experiencing some sort of allergic response to something internal or external. I find these cases to be very elusive in finding the triggers and I feel that an allergist is best qualified to deal with them. In the meantime try an antihistamine like benadryl(causes drowsiness) or claritin(nondrowsy).