While doing medical research, I read that some pills/injections fully stop sperm production in men. Are those prostate cancer & hormone replacement meds or are there others? Thanks.

43 years experience in Pathology
DIsinformation: I'm glad you're interested in health issues. "Medical research" is the painstaking quest for truth in the lab and clinic. It's not just reading internet misinformation. Scientists have been looking for a reliable male contraceptive forever. So far, there's nothing that'll get rid of the last sperm without producing godawful side effects. If there were, it'd be a happy day for us all.
Answered on Jul 6, 2017