Akron, OH

i went to the er with severe pain in my right lower abdomen and @ the top of my right thigh yesterday, the doctors did emergency surgery and drained ?

Dr. Marcus Free
General Surgery 27 years experience
See your surgeon: Any problem after a surgical procedure should be addressed by the surgeon who performed the operation. If the surgeon is unavailable, the person should discuss with his/her primary physician to help determine the urgency of the problem and whether more immediate, advanced care should be sought, such as emergency room care at a hospital.
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
All surgeons (MD's) have covering physicians when they are not available. This is just laziness on the part of the patient to follow up on the matter
Jul 4, 2017