A male asked:

hello sir! my question is how to reduce wbc count instantly in adult aml patients. current wbc count is more than 100000 with blast percentage of 95.

44 years experience Pathology
Blast crisis: I'd sure like to be able to help, but there is no magic. The question is between the patient and the oncologist. Does the oncologist have anything to offer? Even if he/she does, is the chance of some prolongation of life worth the expense and side-effects of treatment? It is a decision that only the patient can make. If it is time for hospice, I'm glad this person had a caring friend in you.
Answered on Jul 2, 2017