i am suffering from grave disease and using medicines neo-mercazole and thyronorm .can i use a-tone glutathione during the medication?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 45 years experience
Neo-mercazole or: carbimazole is prescribed for hyperthyroidism. Rashes and itching are common as some people are allergic to the azole moiety. Thyronorm is a brand of levothyroxine/thyroid hormone/T4. I'm not sure about A-tone (a brand?) but presume you are using glutathione for skin whitening. There should be no worrisome interactions between these medications but I would be cautious; check with your treating MD