i got drunk last night blacked out now my eyes hurt, if i had bashed them or slept on them on the ground would my eye lids be bruised?

48 years experience Pathology
Brain vs. eyelids: Whether your eye lids are bruised or not is a minor issue. Getting drunk at your age is bruising your brain. If you continue drinking, you are headed for trouble and I would urge you to quit drinking while you are ahead! For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Answered on Jul 4, 2017