scaly rash on penis head/shaft no pain had it for a few months maybe 2-3 months....no pain or itchy?

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience Urology
Here are some...: More detailed history with a direct look at will help deduce a meaningful impression for reasonable care. For the time being, it is nice to know you do not suffer from it. How to put all the related things together for good care can be done by following suggestion in articles listed in http://www.formefirst.com/onDealSickness.html. More? Welcome to contact me at www.healthtap.com/dr-Lin....
Answered on Jun 8, 2017