ms

I am experiencing foot itching. burning and skin is peeling in between my toes. this has been going on for months now. ?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Fungus: At your age, this is most likely a fungal infection of the organism that causes 'athletes foot', Keep the area clean and dry and use on over the counter fungicide of which there are many. Walking regularly in salt water if you live near a beach can help also. And a good product is twice daily application of undecyclenic acid.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 29 years experience
Be evaluated: There are multiple considerations, sometimes it can be related to a system or local contact reaction to something you are or were exposed to, there are other possibilities as well. A medical check up would be a good place to start.

Last updated Jun 4, 2017