WV

my heart has been skipping beats had a ekg today waiting to call my doctor on monday. when this happens i feel presure on my chest and i can't breath?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Gastroenterology 43 years experience
ER for episodes: Abnormal heart rhythms can recur, can be too fast, too slow, irregularly irregular, regularly irregular. Can drop blood pressure, cause fainting, etc. If you get chest pressure and can't breathe go to er, and not wait until monday. Call your doc-speak to the doc on call.
Dr. Olivier Frankenberger
Cardiology 27 years experience
PVCs: In all likelihood you are having extra beats that come from the lower heart chamber. If the symptoms have been going on for a long time and you are feeling well otherwise there is no need to rush to the er. Why can't you see the doctor tomorrow? Or at least have someone look at the ECG and give you an answer.