The left side of my neck is swollen had a lymph node but it went away my gland and neck is still swollen how can I get rid of it?

Dr. Geraldine Goertzen
29 years experience in Emergency Medicine
Maybe never: It is difficult to know exactly what you are talking about without being able to examine the area. However, it sounds like the initial problem with the lymph node has resolved. But now you are still able to feel the node. It's possible that it may never disappear. As long as it's small and not tender, that's OK. If it's large - an inch or bigger, or sore, you should see your primary doctor.
Answered on May 26, 2017