A male asked:

i approached a cardiologist with left chest pain and had a test which shows i have hs -crp ( c- reactive protein) at 3.00 mg/l, how can i lower down?

Dr. Lori Lange
Specializes in Family Medicine
Crp test normals: Hi YBird, Crp levels tell inflammation after an event Low level under 1.0 Average 1-3 High Above 3 It peaks at 2 days, has a half life of 18 hours. Serial measurements over a couple days coupled with left arm pain may indicate where the inflammation is coming from. Heart, sprained muscle? Need more information. Hope this is useful to you Dr Lori Lange
Answered on Apr 23, 2017