India

left side stomach pain near groin. it hurts while running. is it due to masterbuation. i had appendix removed from right stomach?

Dr. Erik Borncamp
Wound care 25 years experience
More info?: Is it sharp or achy? Is it every time or only sometimes? What type? How long does it last? Anything make it better? Running makes it worse? Does food affect the pain? Have you had any surgery ? How long has it been there? Have you tried any medications? Did they work? Did you injure yourself? Pulled muscle etc? Has anyone done any studies? Gallbladder? Gastritis? Any nausea? Fevers?