Wake Forest, NC

Dr. opinion confused- my orthopedic dr in ankle- foot said recommend you not to run.@risk for surgery for flat foot.-arch, my gp says yes, help?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
Think it over.: Sometimes these decisions come down to just one thing. What do you want to do? If there is no apparent trouble with your foot/ ankle, then just what is the concern. Some of the finest athletes in the would are flatfooted. I am confused as to why stopping an activity for fear it may lead to some surgical correction of a deformity that may never be of consequence. Go figure.

Last updated Mar 28, 2017