I sprained my ankle 3 days ago, i can walk with some pain. there is some swelling and bruising also foot feels cold and tingeley. do i need 2 c a doc?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery 49 years experience
It is a good idea: To go to the doctor and have him takes an x-ray on it and to be sure no other problem there especially you’re young. I have seen people how have high tolerance for pain they could have fractured and walk on it. Good luck.
Dr. Michelle Achor
Podiatry 16 years experience
Sprain: Elevate the ankle and ice the ankle from time to time. An ankle brace would help. Do some seated range of motion exercises such as clockwise and counterclockwise circles with the toes a couple of times a day. If pain persists, see a doctor.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
Have it evaluated: Tingling or numbness may be a sign of nerve damage or compression. Have it evaluated by a professional.

Last updated Dec 15, 2020