I fell on my back on tuesday and have seen a dr but my siatica pain is so severe i can't sleep and am really struggling to walk and sitting is agony. ?

Dr. Harold Fields
Pain: You need to see the physician again as the treatment that he is giving you is not working enough to allow you to perform normal activities
Dr.
Siatica + Back Pain: You should go back and have your doctor reexamine you if the pain is not getting better. You may need xrays if not done already, physio, or at least better analgesia
Dr.
Back pain : Take regular analgesics . If your pain is not improving you would need additional pain killers and reassessment . Your doctor might consider x Ray or referral to physiotherapist as well . Please consult your doctor

Last updated Jun 22, 2017