TX

are gastroparesis and endometriosis related? why are these 2 often diagnosed together? what lifestyle/dietary changes can be made to cope with them?

Dr. Roger Duvivier
Usually unrelated: Gastroparesis and endometriosis are usually unrelated (and not frequently diagnosed together...) unless endometriotic nodules and lesions would have spread to and implanted into the stomach wall and gastric lining to interfere with the functions of the stomach. It is not likely that "dietary changes can be made to cope with both of them".