Trinidad and Tobago

For the past week i have not been feeling like myself i am not able to sleep or study and having suicidal thoughts but i dont want to feel this anymor?

Dr. Georgia Noon
Specializes in Clinical Psychology
Severe depression: Sounds like you are s;u;ffering from clinical depression. Sleep disturbance and impaired concentration are clear symptoms as are suicidal thoughts. These thoughts are dangerous and it is imperative that you see a me;ntal health specialist immediately. Do you have a plan? Do you have the means to carry it out? If so, please go to the nearest emeergency room or crisis center immediately.

Last updated Dec 16, 2016