VA

can any healthtap drs order imaging tests such as mris?

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
I don't advise it.: If a condition is complex enough to require an MRI, it should be ordered by your personal physician b/c of findings, not just from history, but also physical exam. Health Tap functions more like an Urgent Care Center than a physician's office and, IMHO, is not the right venue for ongoing or complex care. Nonetheless, I wish you the best! Dr. Anne
Dr. Louise Andrew
Not at present: Anything that is serious enough to require an MRI also requires a physical exam. It is irresponsible to subject someone to radiation of this dosage without even a reasonable suspicion that something might be found. Suggest you find a doctor to evaluate you physically and decide together whether an MRI is warranted. Good luck!
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab commented
Allergy and Immunology 40 years experience
agree, although no radiation in MRIs
Dec 17, 2016