i had my wisdom teeth removed on tuesday november 22nd , and my mouth has been bleeding yesterday and today , and i just recently looked at my mouth in the mirror and there is a piece of my gum receding from my tooth on my back molar , and my incision is

2 doctor answers
Dr. John Scuba
24 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Revisit the doctor: For such questions, the patient MUST return to the surgeon (or dentist) who removed the teeth. Any surgeon shoule ALWAYS have the patient back to inspect wounds and healing.
Answered on Dec 10, 2016
1
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience Orthodontics
Follow-up care: Follow-up (post surgical) care is part and parcel of the treatment that you received and is covered under the fee that you paid. Call your practitioner, the General Dentist or specialist Oral Surgeon who removed your tooth for a reevaluation and appropriate care.
Answered on Nov 27, 2017