How do I get rid of ingrown hair scars? I get a Brazilian every 4-5 weeks, but don't always get products to prevent ingrowns. Now I have little scars.

48 years experience in Pathology
Quit Brazilians: The hair treatment is not good for you and contrary to what you think, it is unhygienic. You are not only wasting your money, you are hurting your health. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.
Answered on Nov 14, 2016