i have motor tics and i also have a dull pain in my arms and shoulders. my tics involve me tightening my muscles. is my pain related to the tics?

Dr. Louis Delcampo
Specializes in Anesthesiology
It is possible: Spasticity is different than spasms, sounds like you are suffering from spasticity. My first choice of muscle relaxer would be one that works on the CNS. Baclofen, Gabapentin or riluzole. Valium is a possibility ; too many side effects. You really should be evaluated by a neurologist she can determine the best treatment for your tics. Meds not always the answer. Diet, exercise, sleep qualit
Answered on Nov 13, 2016