Turkey

i gad my rabies vaceens 2 weeks ago bit inread that it goes away from my body in 2 years . i am really scare that wont be kiss or sexually for years p?

Dr. Christine Hom
Vaccine: Rabies vaccine protects you from rabies following an exposure. It does not cause an infection in your body and you would not be contagious.
Confusing wording: The vaccine series promotes immune protection in your body that protects you for at least 2 years from the point of completion.If you are exposed to a rabid animal in that period you don't need to worry about rabies. You do not need to avoid kissing or sex, as this has nothing to do with your ability to engage in either.

Last updated Jun 29, 2017