Philippines

Every time i get home, i notice these bump like itches keep appearing on my feet, legs & eventually to my arms. what could be the cause?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Indoor allergen?: If this occurs only when you are in the house, I would suspect something in the home being an allergen to you. In a tropical climate, mold allergy would be top on the list. Check for mold infestations. My question is whether this also occurs when you are at a friend's house at about the same time since hives do tend to get worse in the evening vs the morning ?

Last updated Dec 24, 2018