Baltimore, MD

I recently had back surgery and the scar is getting somewhat tight when i bend or lean. i put arbonne neck cream there. are there better products?

Dr. Lori Lange
Specializes in Family Medicine
Yes: I like Mederma Skin Care for Scars. It is available over the counter in the drugstore. Most of these products need daily application for up to a year while the scar matures. After a year the scar is usually what you will be left with. The ingredients are not as important as using it daily to help moisturize the skin. There are other helpful products available at the drugstore as well.

Last updated May 15, 2017