U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Sitka, AK
A 58-year-old male asked:

How can i treat cuffitis?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Laura Anissian
Internal Medicine 21 years experience
Question unclear: I am not sure what you are referring to. Please clarify and we can help you!
Dr. Ronald Holzman
Mammography, Breast Ultrasound 47 years experience
Gastroenterologist.: If you had UC, this may be a continuation. If not it still need to be evaluated by Gastro who may scope the region to better find cause. It may need medical treatment with mesalamine and/or corticosteroids, by suppository, or deposited by endoscope. If this does not work, another cause will have to be sought. Good luck.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 44-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 43-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
A 21-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
3 doctor answers11 doctors weighed in
A 57-year-old male asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Oct 23, 2016

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.