patient body temp normal, warm, found not breathing, no pulse. fingertips had turned bluish, determined the patient died. when could it have happened?

32 years experience Pediatrics
Hard to guess: In normal life and death, the time of death does not matter. If a person has had a normal death, knowing the exact time of death should not change anything. However, if a crime is suspected, the forensic pathologist (coroner) can try to estimate the time of death. The temperature of the dead body will vary depending on his temperature before death, the temperature of his surroundings, etc...
Answered on Oct 22, 2016