United Kingdom

i had blood in spit from mouth after sneezing. no cause found . i got a chest xray. but i am still worried about lung cancer. should i be worried?

Pathology 44 years experience
No: This was a small blood vessel burst in the nasopharynx. Be thankful for good health.
Pathology 49 years experience
Very unlikely: You are very, very unlikely to have lung cancer. Stop worrying about one episode of blood in spit. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.