Chesterfield, MO

i got bite by a mosquito i think. on my boob, still itches looks like a bruise . this is from saturday night .

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 23 years experience
Possible tick bite: Sometimes a 'bruise' like rash can develop after a tick bite- so I would advise you to show this to a doctor who could help you. Both ticks and mosquitoes inject saliva when they bite, so the result can be an itchy spot later on. Ticks like skin folds, so not sure if this bite is closer to your arm pit or something where it would be a good spot to hide? Ticks (nymphs) can be VERY SMALL too.