Lebanon

my husband is traveler does this affect on sperms for not doing sex for 2 month because when he comes im in my 2nd day of ovulation can i get pregnant?

Dr. Victor Beshay
Fertility Medicine 20 years experience
Possible: After extended periods of no ejaculation, sperm can deteriorate in quality. Having intercourse several days after ovulation also has a lower chance of success. It is best to have intercourse at the time of ovulation. Ovulation predictor kits can help with this. Intercourse can be initiated day of positive kit and for 1-2 more days. This is your fertile window.

Last updated Apr 10, 2013