Temperance, MI

why are my eyes tinting yellow? and i'm noticing weird darker spots on my eyes... i am only 16 i don't drink.

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Pulmonary Critical Care 41 years experience
Yellow eyes: Yello eyes means something is going on in the liver tree. this could be from a medication that harms the liver, a blockage of bile coming out of the liver comma theft of a large amount of fat infiltrating the liver, infection of the liver or a lot of blood cells being distroyed. you need to see a doctor to have blood tests performed and perhaps Imaging of some kind as soon as possible.