I am hypothyroid.taking thyroxine 25 mcg.my anti tpo is 3.am i suffering from hasimoto hypothyroid?

48 years experience in Pathology
May be: It does not matter what the label for your thyroid disorder is, if you are hypothyroid, please follow your doctor's instructions for replacement hormone treatment. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Drink enough water daily so that your urine is mostly colorless. Practice safe sex.
Answered on Aug 31, 2016