San Antonio, TX

30 mg cymbalta (duloxetine) for 3 weeks. side effects begin to stop. increased to 60 and side effects have returned. when will they go away?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Variable: Each person differs on side effect specifics. I hope it's doing work things for you and suggest combining it w/ some therapy since that makes it all work better. If I had to guess, I'd think that the 1st stage is a good model for the next - so figure on 3 weeks. But you can talk w/ your Dr about it if that's a problem. Best!
Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Plan: It may go away within 2-3 weeks. If not you may return to 30 mg and discuss this with your doctor.