good morning. i made a conization in the cervix in 2008, because i had a carcinoma in situ. i wonder if it is safe to use tampons or menstrual cup?

48 years experience Pathology
Safe, and get PAP: You should continue getting PAP smears, as recommended by your doctor. Tampons or cup is safe. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.
Answered on Jul 31, 2016
1