Spartanburg, SC

i am trying to get a medical report from india, but i am unable to get it. the doctor there did not keep a record as the area is very poor and they do not have a system for keeping records. i need a doctor to write a report for me.

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
See new doc here: It is unfortunate that you can not get the report from India. Obviously no doctor can write a report for you without seeing you and examining you, and new tests may be required as well. So please do a bit of research and find a new doctor in your area with expertise in the condition or conditions that you have.