Cable, OH

i just had a bunch of warts surgically removed from the bottom of my foot. now my skin is bumpy and patchy does this mean it is growing back?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
Not surprising.: Surgically removing warts, especially from the bottom of the foot, has a very questionable success rate. Don't be alarmed if you see warts returning. The other problem with wart removal on the bottom of the foot is the inevitable residual scar tissue at the incision sites. This scaring can sometimes worse than the original wart. Care must be taken when deciding the best treatment regimen.

Last updated Jul 26, 2016