i had my tubes cut tied and burnt 15 years ago im 39 years old i have not had a period in three months going on 4 i don't think it's possible for me t?

Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Specializes in Gynecology
Pregnancy test: When the question is "am I pregnant?" the answer is always "get a pregnancy test". Sterilization surgery is highly effective in preventing pregnancy, but not 100%. That said, you are probably not pregnant. You may have failed to ovulate for a few cycles, leading to no menses, or its even possible that you are starting into an early menopause. Do a pregnancy test, and if negative see your doc.
Answered on Jul 19, 2016