India

i'm 21 and i still dont have beard and mustache so what medicine should i use to get beard and mustache!

Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Not a good idea: Medications that cause hair growth have adverse effects and do not cause hair growth only in the beard area
Dr. Peter Baumann
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
When a 21 y/o has not developed "secondary sexual characteristics" which for example is lack of growing a beard and mustache, an examination by a doctor may reveal an underlying medical condition that may or may not need to be treated, versus a condition based on family traits.
Jul 10, 2016
Pathology 44 years experience
Big picture: If you're getting hard erections and enjoying your ejaculations and you're horny much of the time like other guys your age, then this is probably just you. About five percent of guys can't grow a good beard. Many women nowadays say they prefer this, and it's unlikely that you'll go bald later on. Embrace what nature gave you, keep your body in great shape, and this will be a non-problem.
Pathology 44 years experience
Provided original answer
In some cultures, it's a "spiritual requirement" to grow a beard and a man who can't is stigmatized. If this is you, you have my sympathy, and my hope that you'll recognize this as human-made bunk.
Jul 14, 2016