Rialto, CA

is tonsils stones dangerous i am getting 2 wisdoms pulled tomorrow and i was wondering if it's stay to do so.

Dr. William Culviner
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 30 years experience
Tonsil stones : This is a very common problem. Most people can manage the condition by frequent gargling with listerine or hydrogen peroxide, gently brushing over the area with a soft brush, or using a water pik to dislodge them. Sometimes the tonsils may become chronically infected, painful, or swollen. Then it may be time to consider removal. You should see an otolaryngologist and discuss.