i have a really bad sore throat where my urethra is stuck to my left tonsil and i can spot some white things just sitting on my tonsils. it really bot?

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Be evaluated...: Seeing white things on tonsil is common for tonsillitis, which is usually associated with upper respiratory infection with streptococcus. As a 16-yr female, how could you state: "...my urethra is stuck to my left tonsil..."? Did you mean you gave oral sex to a man who stuck his penis to left tonsil? And are you concerned of STD there? If so, seek evaluation for confirming diagnosis for right care.
Answered on Jun 23, 2016