does learning to write in both hands improve brain? or is it bad? i tried to write in my left hand, it is hard but what i write is fairly understood

Dr. James Okamoto
It helps: the brain to learn new skills, and you never know, it could come in handy if you ever have to put your right hand in a cast or develop tendinitis in your rt wrist! ;) According to neurobiologist, Lawrence Katz, using your non-dominant hand can help develop the neurological pathways in the opposite side of your brain.Learning a new skill, getting adequate sleep and exercise, all help your brain!
Answered on Jun 21, 2016
1