Kidney stone removal stent with string placed String was smaller on first day now string out my penis is much longer?Is this normal do i need to worry

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience in Urology
Not worrying...: Hi! AlistairK, Seeing variable length of the string attached to stent is normal reflecting the variable penile length between erection or no erection. All what you have to do is just be careful not to incidentally pull it out. More doubt? Call your surgeon for clarifying your concern. (In fact, I have answer similar Q for two times.) If more, to www.HealthTap.com/dr-Lin with RQPWJC to login...
Answered on Jun 19, 2016