i missed my period last month. i still dont have it. had unprotected sex and took plan b two days later my breast felt slightly sore. no other signs?

Dr. John cuong Doan
When in doubt: just check pregnancy test. And if you are still not bleeding normally and second pregnancy test was negative, check it again in 1 week. Having unprotected intercourse during ovulation time is just waiting to conceive. Without further information, it is difficult to tell. And Plan B is known to have failed before. Thanks for trusting in HealthTap.
Answered on Aug 12, 2018
1