i have pain above my right testicle radiating to where my appendix used to be and to my right lower back. 2 weeks now. hydrocele?

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience Urology
Torsion?: The reported features of right testis-related pain suggest, but not assure, a possibility of testicular torsion or inguinal hernia or neuropathy. To affirm a diagnosis, one needs more info on specifics, relevance, sequence of events of all symptoms + findings of physical exam + testing as needed. How to sort these related things for good care? To http://www.formefirst.com/eNewsletter06.html.
Answered on Jun 15, 2016
1