my baby is in his month six & doctor did not want to give him infant formula, can i continue breastfeeding him while fasting in ramdan now?

Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Breastfeeding/fastin: I am Jewish not Muslim. In Judiasm respect for preserving life is considered so high that you are allowed to break almost any commandment in order to preserve a life. If you came to me as a Jewess and I was your Rabbi, I would advice you to eat and breastfeed. But you should talk to your Imam and to Allah. That should be your guide. Happy Ramadan!
Answered on Nov 28, 2017