my scrotum has been tingling/numb and a discomfort. my left foot is also numb in the toes and i am slighlty sore in my groin. no visible changes.

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Neuralgia/neuropathy: Your presented cluster of symptoms strongly suggests developing regional nerve disorders (neuralgia/neuropathy ) possibly related with pinched nerves. To verify, one needs more info on the detailed specifics, relevance, & sequence of events of all symptoms + findings of physical exam + testing as needed. How to get these done rightly? Go to http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter06.html. Best wishes ...
Answered on Jul 10, 2017
1
1
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
Provided original answer
It is nice of you to tell Healthtap and its doctor that the answer was very helpful; they appreciate your kindness, thanks, and trust.
Jul 10, 2017