How to remove the pimples black mark my face?

Dr. Charles Talakkottur
Skin lightener: A great cream to use is either hydroquinone or kojic acid. VI Derm makes great products

Do you know of any home remedies to remove pimples and their marks on the face?

Dr. Richard Davidson
Periodontics 51 years experience
Wash face more often: Gently washing face more often with very warm water and mild soap should help dissolve the plugs blocking the pores.
India

How to treat pimples and black mark in face?

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology 71 years experience
PIMPLES ON FACE: THE BEST WAY TO TREAT PIMPLES ON FACE IS TO SEE A DERMATOLOGIST. THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO TREAT PIMPLES. IN DIFFERENT PEOPLE, ACNE IS DIFFERENT. AS STARTERS, I BELIEVE DIET PLAYS A BIG ROLE. MY DIET FOR ACNE IS: NO NUTS OF ANY KIND NO PEANUT BUTTER. NO CHOCOLATE. CUT DOWN ON DAIRY PRODUCTS. USE ANY OVER THE COUNTER BENZOYL PEROXIDE CREAM OR GEL. BEST LUCK.

How can I remove black spot created by pimples from my oily face?

Pathology 44 years experience
Scientific Rx: After inflammation, there's often temporary hyperpigmentation. You can use a quinone bleach if you have the patience, but it's more important that you acne be controlled. This is the 21st century and any physician can make almost all acne disappear using a combination of topical and sometimes systemic medications. You have a right to this. Best wishes.
India

How to remove pox marks from face ?

Dr. Morton Levitt
Remove Pox Marks: If the marks are due to acne, this article might get you started==>http://guidetoskincare.Com/how-to-get-rid-of-acne/. Your dermatologist can thoroughly evaluate your condition and offer a custom-designed treatment plan that will address both the cosmetic and medical issues you face.
India

How to remove the marks of steches on face ?

Dr. Rachel Johns
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Mederma: There are over the counter creams, such as Mederma, that are fairly effective in reducing the appearance of scars. You have to wait until the wound is completely healed before using them. Also make sure you use sunscreen on fresh wounds because they can darken with sun exposure.