family member touched my arm after defecating (they wash their butts with water and hands instead of toilet paper after defecating), could i get sick?

Dr. Edward Seegers
Butt cleansing??: hello ~ I see you have a family with a decidedly French connection, we used to say years ago. But I joke of course. This method of cleaning after using the BR need not be as bad as it sounds ( although they have a stronger gut than I for this) AS LONG AS THEY WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER AFTER CLEANING BUTT WITH HANDS AND WATER ! OK? Its still remains mandatory to wash with S+W after pooping! ok
Answered on May 31, 2016