Homicidal and suicidal thoughts, people I recognise but haven't met yell at me, paranoid, agoraphobia, and other weird fears?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
54 years experience in Psychiatry
Major Depression: You are a Precious Human Being! I feel empathy for your emotional pain possibly due to Traumatic experiences in life causing these symptoms. You were born with Wonder of Life Force giving you Breath of Life; due to which you have lived for 16 years and are still alive. You deserve Healing. Call 911 for ER, or ask a close family member or friend take you to ER, and call Suicide and Crisis center.
Answered on May 29, 2016