MA

Hi 39 male in been having a feeling of being full after small meals and some burning sensation in my stomach for about 3 weeks now concerned it's canc?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Gastroenterologist: A gastroenterologist is best qualified to evaluate, advise and treat you. You may have gastritis(inflammation of stomach lining) which is treated with a bland diet, avoidance of alcohol, caffeine, nicotine and the taking of prilosec type medication. If feeling of early stomach filling persists, I recommend that gastroscopic visualization of the stomach for thorough evaluation is in order.

Last updated Mar 22, 2020